Leo 14k Yellow Gold Zodiac Constellation Necklace
The initial idea of making zodiac jewelry came about from an out of print book called, The Lore and Lure of Outer Space. I found these very simple illustrations from a 19th century Swiss calendar depicting each zodiac constellation. I figured these drawings would render well on metal and I began creating this collection of jewelry.
The original shape of this pendant was created by hand and completely hand fabricated by me. Once the pendant seemed like a finished piece, I decided to make a mold.
- The necklace and pendant is available in 14k yellow gold, sterling silver, or 14k yellow gold pendant with oxidized sterling silver chain.
- 16" 1 mm cable chain and findings.
- Pendant is cast, uniquely textured, recycled 14k yellow gold.
- 1/2" in diameter, .80 mm thick.
- Spring ring clasp closure.
Each piece is handmade with a lead time of 2-3 weeks. If you need this sooner, please feel free to email email@example.com.